PLGBC GREEN BUILDING SYMPOSIUM 2015: HEALTH, WELLBEING AND PRODUCTIVITY, AS KEY ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF GREEN BUILDING
6 October, 2015
Centrum Nauki Kopernik in Warsaw
- Conference and networking cocktail party participation – 700 PLN net / 175 EUR net
- Conference participation – 600 PLN net / 150 EUR net
- Networking cocktail party participation – 200 PLN net / 50 EUR net
Conference fee for Polish Green Building Council members:
- Conference and networking cocktail party participation – 500 PLN net / 125 EUR net
- Conference participation – 400 PLN net / 100 EUR net
- Networking cocktail party participation – 150 PLN net / 40 EUR net
Important – discount of 20% for more than 3 persons from the same company.
The conference fee listed above includes:
- Conference participation
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Access to all conference materials
- Networking coctail party participation after the conference – if chosen
- Complete of the on-line registration form available HERE.
- Upon completion you will receive a confirmation e-mail and pro forma invoice will be sent to the participant latest two working days after the registration.
- Pay the registration fee to the given bank account number.
- Upon crediting of the amount to our bank account, you will be successfully registered and a VAT invoice will be sent your e-mail address.
Terms of cancellation:
The reimbursement of the conference fee is possible in case of cancellation not later than a month before the conference (7 September, 2015) after the written information sent to the Organizer (e-mail or letter). However, the Organizer reserves the right to keep up to 10% of the fee as the handling costs.
The change of the name of the participant is possible until 28 September, 2015.
By online registration for PLGBC GREEN BUILDING SYMPOSIUM 2015 the participant agrees to have their data collected and further processed (in accordance with the Act of 29 August, 1997 on the protection of personal data) by Polish Green Building Council for the purpose of promotion and organization of the conference. The person concerned has the right to change and to control their data processing.